Monday, 20 July 2009

Just a wrap bracelet...

Not having to bother about school is really nice! Of course I have to get looking for a job and I am, but I also cleaned out my old beads collection! I've thrown out what I thought looked cheap and the rest is put away neat in boxes!
While cleaning out I found some old creations of mine and I decided to sell them on Marktplaats. So they'll be on there in a few days!

Also I've been making stuff myself. I've done these:



And also the world famous wrap bracelet!



I absolutely love it! Too bad I only have those beads for this bracelet, but I'm looking all over the internet for more and better beads and my wrap bracelets as well as the hair clips will soon be on Marktplaats!

Keep your eyes on this blog for soon more Minkeltje Handmade!

2 comments:

  1. Echt supercool! Ik wil wel zo'n wrap armband..... ga snel zoeken op marktplaats.
    Die haarspeldjes zijn echt vet!!

    XO Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schattig hoor! :D
    En bedankt voor 't bericht op m'n blog, m'n jas is van 't merk Spoom (ik kon 't niet?) xx

    ReplyDelete